Page 1 of 1

Cannot login to dealer site

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm
by prerace
Trying to update my software and cannot login to the dealer site https://www.diablosport.com/login/
I can login to forums and my CMR software but on the site it says I don't have an account. Can't call today so hoping someone might check forums and help me out. Shop number is 503-619-0055 kinda stuck at the moment and help would be greatly appreciated.

I think a software update is what I need but maybe it's something else. Trying to tune a 2018 challenger. Open it's tune file in CMR and I get an error that says "Software is not registered to this family" then if I click -okay- it says "the template file 05035940ag.tpl may be out of date or not registered for this family. Please make sure this computer has access to the internet so it can download the template file" which it does.

Thank you,
Erich Uhlman
Vehicle Calibrations and Tuning
Performance Race Engineering, LLC
503-619-0055

Re: Cannot login to dealer site

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 pm
by 06MonteSS
make sure you have the latest version of the CMR software installed.. you can get the newest/latest version here http://installers.diablosport.com/softw ... taller.exe

then see if it works..

if not, then you'll have to wait until Monday when they are back in the office...

they are closed today and Friday for the Easter holiday.

Re: Cannot login to dealer site

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:41 am
by prerace
06MonteSS wrote:make sure you have the latest version of the CMR software installed.. you can get the newest/latest version here http://installers.diablosport.com/softw ... taller.exe

then see if it works..

if not, then you'll have to wait until Monday when they are back in the office...

they are closed today and Friday for the Easter holiday.

Thank you, I was looking everywhere for a download link. Figured it was secured behind the dealer login.