2008 Jeep grand Cherokee, 5.7 Hemi
Instead of asking you a bunch of questions about Advanced settings on the I3,
Would you be able to send me complete users manual?
Thanks in Advance
Doug
Users manual
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Users manual
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Users manual
Thanks... but I already have what I would call the quick reference guide. Not even needed, really.
The unit is easy to use.
If I go into modify parameters - all I see is pressure calibration, tire size, traction control.
What happened to the other adjustments ?
Also, Front LP threshold and rear LP threshold. both set to 26 PSI. If I try to set these i3 just re-boots.
Cant be used...
If I set A parameter, and then I go back at a later date, how can I see my last setting?
So I assume you don’t have any more advanced settings manual to help with setting different parameters ?
Thanks
Doug
The unit is easy to use.
If I go into modify parameters - all I see is pressure calibration, tire size, traction control.
What happened to the other adjustments ?
Also, Front LP threshold and rear LP threshold. both set to 26 PSI. If I try to set these i3 just re-boots.
Cant be used...
If I set A parameter, and then I go back at a later date, how can I see my last setting?
So I assume you don’t have any more advanced settings manual to help with setting different parameters ?
Thanks
Doug