Page 1 of 1

Looking for a LB7 CMR "email" Tuner

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 am
by fordomatic69
I'm looking for a CMR tuner that will email tunes out. I have a 2001 LB7 that no longer licensed for the Road. I would like to get an EGR delete tune. Truck has:

aFE Stage 1 CAI
FASS Lift Pump
MBRP 4" exhaust

I have a predator u7180
Trinity T1000
InTune i1000

I used to be a Diablsosport beta tester.

Re: Looking for a LB7 CMR "email" Tuner

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:39 pm
by mikel
Unfortunately at this time, we dont offer any custom tuning for Duramax.
That will change down the road...

Long time no see....:)

Re: Looking for a LB7 CMR "email" Tuner

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:14 am
by fordomatic69
Hey Mike, yeah, it's been a while. Hope all is good with you? I still have the Magnum. My wife bought a 2018 F-250 Super Duty, Gas but I see there is no tunes for it yet.

Is there any way to get an EGR delete for my Duramax added to a canned tune?

Re: Looking for a LB7 CMR "email" Tuner

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:01 pm
by mikel
At this moment, no, theres no way to make that happen.
There is work being done to get all Diesel applications into the tuning software to allow for custom tuning on anything.