2019 corvette

This section of the forum is for discussion relating to the use of the T2 EX tuner/monitor on GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

pmf1

2019 corvette

Post by pmf1 »

I was looking on the website and it says it is available. I read somewhere that it is an ECM unlock to be able to tune it. The product page says nothing about it. Can you give me some more info on whats needed to tune a 2019 corvette?
Dodge & GM Tuner
06MonteSS

Re: 2019 corvette

Post by 06MonteSS »

You'd by the inTune i3 8246 Platinum or the Trinity T2 EX 9246 Platinum tool... those include the fee for the ECM unlock already...

2017/2018/2019 vehicles require a special unlock sequence... so what will happen is, when you go to install a tune the first time, the tool will give you a message that "one or more controllers can not be tuned - Contacting powertech for vehicle unlock... you will be notified within 1-2 days" - or something similar to that effect.. so then in 1-2 days (usually within an hour though) you should receive an email (if you registered your tool on diablo's site) that your update is ready.. or just run the updater again to update your tool in an hour or so - so then you'd run the Ignition Updater on the tool again, and it will update the tool with the unlock code for your ECM, and then you'd be able to tune the vehicle.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
pmf1

Post by pmf1 »

06MonteSS wrote:You'd by the inTune i3 8246 Platinum or the Trinity T2 EX 9246 Platinum tool... those include the fee for the ECM unlock already...

2017/2018/2019 vehicles require a special unlock sequence... so what will happen is, when you go to install a tune the first time, the tool will give you a message that "one or more controllers can not be tuned - Contacting powertech for vehicle unlock... you will be notified within 1-2 days" - or something similar to that effect.. so then in 1-2 days (usually within an hour though) you should receive an email (if you registered your tool on diablo's site) that your update is ready.. or just run the updater again to update your tool in an hour or so - so then you'd run the Ignition Updater on the tool again, and it will update the tool with the unlock code for your ECM, and then you'd be able to tune the vehicle.
I haven’t ordered anything on my dealer account in years. Just call and order?
Dodge & GM Tuner
mikel

Post by mikel »

You;'ll need to get a powerteq account set up to order direct. Please contact your sales rep, garrettkabinoff@holley.com for details.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Sebas004

Post by Sebas004 »

pmf1 wrote:I was looking on the website and it says it is available. I read somewhere that it is an ECM unlock to be able to tune it. The product page says nothing about it. Can you give me solution surendettement some more info on whats needed to tune a 2019 corvette?
I have a Predator tuner with my Ripp Supercharger which has been installed on my 2010 JKUR for a few years. I love the setup.