02 gmc sierra u7198 can I modify part of tune & not anot

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
gumbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:41 am

02 gmc sierra u7198 can I modify part of tune & not anot

Post by gumbie »

I wanted to know if I pay for a custom tune will I still be able to change shift points and rev limiter without messing up other parts of the tune that they did?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 02 gmc sierra u7198 can I modify part of tune & not

Post by mikel »

Yes, you can.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”