Page 1 of 1
Update Agent error
Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:17 pm
by White ShadoW
Hi there!
Reinstalled OS on my laptop and got a problem with updater. Updater dowloaded from diablosport website.
Please see attached screenshot:

- update error.jpg (142.89 KiB) Viewed 10884 times
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:17 am
by mikel
were you able to resolve this?
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:18 am
by White ShadoW
no. tried to reinstall updater agent from intune memory - still no luck (
maybe there's a problem with some OS components missing?
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 pm
by mikel
what version of windows are you running?
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:23 am
by White ShadoW
the same when all was working - win 7 pro 64 bit. even didn't changed OS - just used old acronis image.
maybe I should add some OS component to get it work?
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:54 pm
by mikel
I dont follow the acronis image?
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:59 pm
by White ShadoW
acronis image was with clean OS. so I installed all needed again.
maybe something is missing now....
what would you recommend?
first I installed on new clean OS update agent from diablosport website.
doesn't work
then uninstalled it and tried update agent from tuner memory.
doesn't work also.
maybe I should use new account after installing update agent? I'm using old one that was working fine before reinstalling OS.
PS: the same situation on my work PC. Also used new clean OS and updater doesn't work. Also win 7 (ultimate).
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 am
by White ShadoW
Update agent still not working. Got new error:
Re: Update Agent error
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:19 am
by mikel
OK, I've never seen these errors before, and we have users installing this software every day, all over the world, so I am not sure what could be causing this.
I'll run this error past our software team and see if they can provide some input.
Thanks