MBRP DROAN

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
beck
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:34 am

MBRP DROAN

Post by beck »

I just installed an MBRP 4 in. cat back exhaust and predator on my 05 Duramax.
I love the predator, but there is a droan at low speed and idle on exhaust. Does
anyone know of a fix. If I have to go back to the stock exhaust,what settings are safe to use with the Predator. Steve
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: MBRP DROAN

Post by mikel »

The drone is definitely a result of the exhaust.
The stock exhaust will be fine with the towing or economy tunes, but I'd watch the EGTs with the Performance and extreme tunes.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”