2010 Challenger RT issues

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
2010RT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

2010 Challenger RT issues

Post by 2010RT »

I have been getting a few engine code faults since I loaded the 91 octane tune. I am getting PO133, PO430, P2096, P2098 codes occasionally coming up. Is there anything I can adjust to eliminate these faults which seem to be lean issues. Also when I did an update the below screen came up;
Any advice would be great.
9FB0EFB9-B7FB-4238-9593-23FC954F3B43.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark

Ontario Canada
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 Challenger RT issues

Post by mikel »

seem to be pointing to an O2 sensor issue...the tune isn't causing the codes, there is a problem that needs to be addressed ideally.


Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
2010RT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Re: 2010 Challenger RT issues

Post by 2010RT »

mikel wrote:seem to be pointing to an O2 sensor issue...the tune isn't causing the codes, there is a problem that needs to be addressed ideally.


Thanks
I am getting a custom tune done first to see if it clears the issue. What about the screen that came up after I did the update?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark

Ontario Canada
2010RT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Re: 2010 Challenger RT issues

Post by 2010RT »

Hi Mike;
I have loaded a Jay Greene tune and all codes are gone. Sounds like it was the mods the car has causing the codes.
Any word on the picture I posted of the update screen.
Mark

Ontario Canada
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 Challenger RT issues

Post by mikel »

Not sure about that error, does it still do that if you update now?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”