Remove Vehicle/ 2 vehicles / loophole?

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
89CHLLNGR=SRT8
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:33 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Remove Vehicle/ 2 vehicles / loophole?

Post by 89CHLLNGR=SRT8 »

I was wondering if i am able to tune my Ram 1500 then wipe it from the tuner so that i can tune my challenger without having to purchase additional Licenses/// Multiple Vehicle Licenses. I know i can buy it but im just trying to turn off the MDS on my truck and then keep the tuner in the car... yes, no , maybe? :punisher: :punisher: :punisher: :lamer:
I'M NEW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
User avatar
MagsTuning
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:17 pm
Location: Tifton GA
Contact:

Re: Remove Vehicle/ 2 vehicles / loophole?

Post by MagsTuning »

Nope
Image
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Remove Vehicle/ 2 vehicles / loophole?

Post by mikel »

if you tune the ram, the only way to 'wipe it from the tuner' is to have it reset it restore the stock tune to the Ram.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”