Back to square one with the Predator 2 Plat

Discuss Predator 2 for GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

01SilvZ71

Back to square one with the Predator 2 Plat

Post by 01SilvZ71 »

Hello, would appreciate it if someone could help me actually get my device working. Originally bought it for my 2012 Sierra a couple years back and within a few months of me having the truck I got t boned. Insurance company obviously hauled it off so I had no access to reset it back to stock. I do have police reports and insurance claims. I’ve now been trying to use it on my 01 Silverado. Called last week because VIN was locked and after explaining what happened they gave me an update. Right after the update it then said vehicle not stock so I still couldn’t use it. Today they sent me an update to fix that and now it says VIN locked again. Tired of doing circles and just wanna be able to record and view data to see what’s going on with my truck.
mikel

Re: Back to square one with the Predator 2 Plat

Post by mikel »

It would be best to work with the person who you have been emailing with since they have all the info on the case.
Do you have a case number?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
01SilvZ71

Re: Back to square one with the Predator 2 Plat

Post by 01SilvZ71 »

Never mentioned any sort of case number. It’s been all phone calls with different people. The emails they do send only are simple confirmation ones with my product SN and end with either ‘The Ignition Team’ or ‘Technical Support’.