Can’t open stock file

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Christianr5

Can’t open stock file

Post by Christianr5 »

I’m having a rather strange problem. After I pick the diablo tune and it is validated a screen pops up that reads “Can’t open stock file” with “Press OK to continue” but when I press OK the screen freezes and nothing happens. I already checked and the tuner is completely up to date and the tuner says the car is still stock. Please help.
Dieseldagoat

Re: Can’t open stock file

Post by Dieseldagoat »

Im having the exact same issue
Christianr5

Post by Christianr5 »

Dieseldagoat wrote:Im having the exact same issue
Have you heard anything from customer support?
Dieseldagoat

Post by Dieseldagoat »

Christianr5 wrote:

Not yet i just got mine last night. I emailed them about it but if you get a fix for it plz let me kno ill lyk if i get mine situated
Christianr5

Post by Christianr5 »

Dieseldagoat wrote:
Christianr5 wrote:

Not yet i just got mine last night. I emailed them about it but if you get a fix for it plz let me kno ill lyk if i get mine situated
Will do.
Trader300Srt8

Post by Trader300Srt8 »

Hey I just got my tuner yesterday and I got the same error message as you guys, I’m on hold with tech support now so if I find anything out I’ll let you guys know

UPDATE: So I spoke with tech support after waiting 15 mins on hold, they were able to send and update to tuner through the updater. I downloaded the update, came to the car and everything worked as it should.
Christianr5

Post by Christianr5 »

Trader300Srt8 wrote:Hey I just got my tuner yesterday and I got the same error message as you guys, I’m on hold with tech support now so if I find anything out I’ll let you guys know
Awesome please do!
Christianr5

Post by Christianr5 »

Trader300Srt8 wrote:Hey I just got my tuner yesterday and I got the same error message as you guys, I’m on hold with tech support now so if I find anything out I’ll let you guys know

UPDATE: So I spoke with tech support after waiting 15 mins on hold, they were able to send and update to tuner through the updater. I downloaded the update, came to the car and everything worked as it should.
Which number did you call?
Trader300Srt8

Post by Trader300Srt8 »

866-404-6141
Christianr5

Post by Christianr5 »

UPDATE: Used the number that Trader300Srt8 gave me and eventually got in touch with customer support. They sent me an update the pretty much reset the tuner and it works perfectly now.
Dieseldagoat

Post by Dieseldagoat »

Christianr5 wrote:UPDATE: Used the number that Trader300Srt8 gave me and eventually got in touch with customer support. They sent me an update the pretty much reset the tuner and it works perfectly now.
Did the same thanks guys