Data logging

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Cruzindallas

Data logging

Post by Cruzindallas »

When I try to go to the data logging in the scan menu it just keeps saying loading and never loads the menu. Please help
mikel

Re: Data logging

Post by mikel »

what device and vehicle are we discussing here?
Can you post the info.xml file from the device?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to wait a few minutes.. it has to scan the entire ECM in order to know all of the parameters that are available to log... all of the parameters that the ECM reports.. so it takes a few minutes... just have to wait longer.. once it's done scanning for all the parameters, the logging menu will come up..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Cruzindallas

Post by Cruzindallas »

When I get home today I can post the file but my vehicle is a 2016 Chevy Cruze limited LT. When I first got the device my car wasn't supported and by contacting support they sent me a update to make my car compatible. Idk if this might have something to do with it or not.
mikel

Post by mikel »

should not affect anything.
As Lew mentioned, let it go for a few minutes, it may need time to query all the vehicle info and pid data.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

if your car is the new body style Cruze... then it is NOT supported at all.. won't work.. I know, because I have both a new body styl e2016 cruze and the old body style 2016 cruze...

The new body style cruze with the auto stop/start crap on it, is not supported at all and can't do anything for it....

the old body style cruze is supported and can be tuned...

and yes, when you try to go into the data logging, you have to wait a while, so it can scan/read the ECM for all of the parameters available... it can take a few minutes.. just wait... gotta have patience man...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net