2011 Challenger

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

ZeroClue

2011 Challenger

Post by ZeroClue »

I have the Trinity EX
just got it.....can anyone explain why when I did a tune it stops me from downshifting it...stopped the car itself from downshifting....like it has zero power....

I don't want to send it back... but im confused as to why it would do that...
I tried at first to just change the cars default tune.... it had no power at all and wouldnt let me shift down and even wouldn't go into reverse...and drive once....when I did a different tune...I did the 87 and same thing...no power wouldnt let me shift it...i can pull my shifter over and downshift or upshift through the gears.... when its tuned that stops....

any help at all from someone who had these issues.....

it would be appreciated

especially from the people that made the thing....
mikel

Re: 2011 Challenger

Post by mikel »

did you adjust any of the auto stick settings?
what changes did you make when you loaded tune tune?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
ZeroClue

Post by ZeroClue »

mikel wrote:did you adjust any of the auto stick settings?

ok so was going to send it back...but screw that this thing is to cool and I figured to give it another try...
so installed the 91 tune...worked perfect....the "stock" or default 91 tune... ran good...no issues shifting at all...

so went and brought it back to stock tune..then redid the 91 tune but this time I changed some parameters... the gear ratio...the pedal sensitivity...tires...ect ect.... low and behold its doing the same thing...wont shift seems to be stuck in a lo gear...and allowed me to go way past normal rpm redline...and still didn't shift...(that was kinda freaky seeing it tach hit 7k plus)

so went and redid it all...back to stock..then redid the 91 this time only changing the pedal sensitivity...seems to be running fine with that...im guessing here...when I changed my gear ratio it messes up the shifting...but I do not know....
mikel

Post by mikel »

ZeroClue wrote:

ok so was going to send it back...but screw that this thing is to cool and I figured to give it another try...
so installed the 91 tune...worked perfect....the "stock" or default 91 tune... ran good...no issues shifting at all...

so went and brought it back to stock tune..then redid the 91 tune but this time I changed some parameters... the gear ratio...the pedal sensitivity...tires...ect ect.... low and behold its doing the same thing...wont shift seems to be stuck in a lo gear...and allowed me to go way past normal rpm redline...and still didn't shift...(that was kinda freaky seeing it tach hit 7k plus)

so went and redid it all...back to stock..then redid the 91 this time only changing the pedal sensitivity...seems to be running fine with that...im guessing here...when I changed my gear ratio it messes up the shifting...but I do not know....
You are getting in your own way :)

The gear ratio adjustment is there for users who have changed the gears in their differential, and need to correct the speedo/shift points.

My best advise is don't change something if you don't know why you are changing it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
ZeroClue

Post by ZeroClue »

mikel wrote:
ZeroClue wrote:

You are getting in your own way :)

The gear ratio adjustment is there for users who have changed the gears in their differential, and need to correct the speedo/shift points.

My best advise is don't change something if you don't know why you are changing it :)

that's probably good advice... hahaha

sometimes for a smart dude im an idiot haha