Page 1 of 1

CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:42 pm
by AutomotiveER
As far as I can tell this is the only way to gain access to the "Advanced" section of the forum. Hoping Mikel can get me set up. Thanks!

Re: CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:57 pm
by mikel
Thats usually something done when we set up the cmr account.
Whats the cmr username?

Re: CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:21 pm
by AutomotiveER
autoer

Re: CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:06 pm
by PJD Tuning
Hi Mike, I can't see the advanced section. User name PJD Tuning.

Re: CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:00 pm
by mikel
PJD Tuning wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:06 pm Hi Mike, I can't see the advanced section. User name PJD Tuning.
check again now.

Re: CMR Advanced Section

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:09 pm
by PJD Tuning
Thanks Mike.