Lost ambient temp display after tune
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:17 pm
I am scratching my head on this one...
Just picked up a 2015 sierra and decided to try the i1000 on it. Tune went fine but my outdoor temperature shows 0C/32F when it is much warmer than that out. Figured the tune might have had something to do with it, I went to restore the backup with no change.
I plugged in my own scantool to see if the temperature data is indeed on the canbus and it is. At the time, it was showing 72F on my own scantool while the radio still displayed 32F. Why am I missing my temperature display on my radio?
Just picked up a 2015 sierra and decided to try the i1000 on it. Tune went fine but my outdoor temperature shows 0C/32F when it is much warmer than that out. Figured the tune might have had something to do with it, I went to restore the backup with no change.
I plugged in my own scantool to see if the temperature data is indeed on the canbus and it is. At the time, it was showing 72F on my own scantool while the radio still displayed 32F. Why am I missing my temperature display on my radio?