Diablo Itune

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Lonerider53

Diablo Itune

Post by Lonerider53 »

Had my 2014 Silverado 5.3 tuned but traded it and got 2021 Silverado 5.3. Will my Diablo Itune work on this model or do I have to purchase another updated model??
mikel

Re: Diablo Itune

Post by mikel »

The 19+ trucks are locked down, the only option for tuning is our Predator 2 7222-R which includes an ECM unlock where you send the ecm to us to be unlocked then we send it back, then you can use the tuner.
2021 support will be announced tomorrow :)

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/predat ... fbir0aobe7
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mikel

Post by mikel »

21 support is live :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Elwaykid

Post by Elwaykid »

I have a 15 silverado tuned , can I use it for my 2011 silverado ?
Or do I need buy another tune for it
Thanks
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Elwaykid wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:12 am I have a 15 silverado tuned , can I use it for my 2011 silverado ?
Or do I need buy another tune for it
Thanks
So you restored the original backup stock tunes to your 2015 truck right? Need to do that in order to unlock/reset the inTune...

then, you need to download and install the Update Agent updater program on your Windows PC/laptop - this program is used to update your inTune to the latest updates/fixes - https://www.diablosport.com/downloads/

Once that is installed, then connect the inTune to your Windows PC/laptop and let it start up and get to the main menu screen.

Then launch/run the Update Agent updater program. It will search for and find your inTune and will start downloading any new updates. The inTune will install the updates on itself, you may need to reboot it so follow its on-screen instructions -- and when it's done and everything is up to date, the Update Agent updater program will show that your inTune is now up to date.

And then you can select/install the preset canned ECM and TCM tunes into your 2011 truck..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
moevus

Post by moevus »

2003 Tahoe, used to set to Economy mode, never uploaded or downloaded a tune just set to Economy and tire size.
Now it's just not working, believe I never did any updates. Do I need a new one or what? Thinking I have to go to dealer and have ecm flashed? Still have the truck and need for tire size change, what are my options?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

Yeah, those inTune i1000's are olllllllld... were discontinued many many many years ago and are no longer supported... You can trade it in to Diablosport and they will give you a discount on buying the new inTune i3 8245 Platinum version programmer from them...

Then you would need to work with them to get your truck back to factory stock programming first before you'd be able to use the new inTune on it..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net