Vehicle not supported i2

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Christiangbm

Vehicle not supported i2

Post by Christiangbm »

Hey, so I recently sold my mustang 06 GT and "unmarried" the i2. I also have a Chrysler 300 v6 3.5L 2006, so i plugged in the i2 into the car and said "vehicle not supported" so I went ahead and used the new ignition updater, (the device was not updated for like 6 years?) so I got around 15 updates pending which I did put into the i2, it finished and it started looping with white screen but at the end i was finally able to see "No updates for this device". I went back to plug in into the car but still says "Vehicle not supported" I saw that Mike shared a .drg file so it can work, Is this the same fix for my device? I attached my info.xml, please advice and thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Re: Vehicle not supported i2

Post by mikel »

Christiangbm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:08 am Hey, so I recently sold my mustang 06 GT and "unmarried" the i2. I also have a Chrysler 300 v6 3.5L 2006, so i plugged in the i2 into the car and said "vehicle not supported" so I went ahead and used the new ignition updater, (the device was not updated for like 6 years?) so I got around 15 updates pending which I did put into the i2, it finished and it started looping with white screen but at the end i was finally able to see "No updates for this device". I went back to plug in into the car but still says "Vehicle not supported" I saw that Mike shared a .drg file so it can work, Is this the same fix for my device? I attached my info.xml, please advice and thanks in advance.
So, the issue here is that the i3 is a Ford specific device. You'll need to purchase a Dodge license to use it on a different application.
I did look up the pcm calibration and can confirm there are 89/91/93 tunes available for that V6 cal.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Christiangbm

Post by Christiangbm »

I tried to update it but now its on white screen only, even if plug in into a supported ford mustang 06 gt, could you please advice on what to do there?
Christiangbm

Post by Christiangbm »

updater show this error, sometimes it says "the request could not be performed because of an io"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikel

Post by mikel »

strange, might be best to contact tech support at this point.
can you post the info.xml file from the i2 here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com