2018 vs 2019 PCM swap

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
shooterjgs
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: South Texas

2018 vs 2019 PCM swap

Post by shooterjgs »

Just received my unlocked PCM from Diablosport/Holley... I ordered a 3.6 Dodge Challenger PCM for a 2018 Dodge Challenger but the instructions are labeled "2019 Dodge cars T-2/I3" and step 2 says "with factory PCM installed ect..."
My understanding is that the 2018 is different in that all you do is remove old PCM and install the new unlocked PCM then tune or tune later... different from the 2019... Am I correct... I'm also now concerned that Holley sent me the correct unlocked PCM...

Edit: also how do I know its the correct PCM other than the invoice... any way to verify.
...
shooterjgs
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: 2018 vs 2019 PCM swap

Post by shooterjgs »

Problem resolved... Got up early this morning and talked to a tech with Holley (Rick) was very helpful and all is well now... Thanks
...
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2018 vs 2019 PCM swap

Post by mikel »

Rick is the man :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”