Hey guys been having a problem with wot and shifting to late
-
romeo101477
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Hey guys been having a problem with wot and shifting to late
My main question is what do I have to change in the tuner to get it to stop doing this? At wot I bounce off the rev limiter in 1st gear while in 3rd on the gear selector but I know it'll do it in any gear. What do I have to change please?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Have you changed the shift points, gear, rev limit, anything?
Try putting it back to stock and see if it shifts properly?
Try putting it back to stock and see if it shifts properly?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
romeo101477
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm
-
romeo101477
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm
-
romeo101477
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm
