ignition for Mac
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:37 am
I'm trying to get a Diablosport Intune I3 to work on my Mac and the ignition software doesn't do anything when I plug in the device. I can open the program and it says "Connect Device. Please plug your device into you PC to check for Updates (software will locate device once connected"
Going into finder I can see that the I3 is plugged in.
I just called tech support to see what else I can try and was just told to "use a friend or family members windows based computer"! So if I want to use the tuner that I bought specifically because it was listed as working with Mac I have to use a windows based computer?
Why is there an update agent 1.0 for Mac if it doesn't work?
Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, what did you do?
Going into finder I can see that the I3 is plugged in.
I just called tech support to see what else I can try and was just told to "use a friend or family members windows based computer"! So if I want to use the tuner that I bought specifically because it was listed as working with Mac I have to use a windows based computer?
Why is there an update agent 1.0 for Mac if it doesn't work?
Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, what did you do?