Missing Tuning Parameters within T2

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

bball_bobby

Missing Tuning Parameters within T2

Post by bball_bobby »

So the other night I installed the unlocked pcm sent to me from Diablo as well as made sure the T2 is fully updated and calibrated. I went to tune and chose the Diablo tune. I went to adjust some parameters before installing the tune and I noticed the fans parameter was not showing all the options for it. It was only showing one setting and it was for cold start. No high mph, low mph, or with ac on/off. There was no option to adjust the rev limiter in neutral or park either. I have a 2016 Challenger 392 Scat Pack. I do have a 180 tstat installed so I was hoping to be able to adjust the fans accordingly. Is this just how it is now within the tuner or do I possibly need a forced update or something?
mikel

Re: Missing Tuning Parameters within T2

Post by mikel »

most all 15+ models use the single target ECT param for the fans these days, no more on/off options.
If it as rev limit in D but not P/N, something is missing. Make sure its not in a submenu somewhere, etc.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com