Page 1 of 1

MAFia on a Fox Mustang?

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:39 pm
by udo
I was wondering if I can use the MAFia on my 88 Mustang with a 90mm lightning mass air. Will I be able to change injector sizes and recalibrate without getting a new mass air?

RE: MAFia on a Fox Mustang?

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:01 am
by mikel
We offer a MAF harness adapter that will allow you to run the lightning MAF on your 88 Stang.

F7396 MAF Connector is a factory quality pigtail for installing the 1996-2004 MAF sensors on 1988-1995 vehicles or for repairing old damaged MAF pigtails on late model Ford cars or trucks and can be used for 4 or 6 pin configurations. Built in 36" length for use in MAF relocation or cut length to suit needs. Cutting and splicing to the factory wiring harness is required.
You will still need tuning to calibrate for injector size.

Thanks

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:41 am
by pkdiablosport
This is crude but should help..