Page 1 of 1
New Tuner
Posted: Tue May 30, 2023 3:17 am
by Iam_KingMopar85
hello everyone I bought a diablo sport tuner I3 from a friend that got it from offer up, I want to make sure i take the correct steps to get this device married to my car and account. I have updated the tuner the last vehicles info is still on there. How can i get the last vehicles tune/info removed and purchase a tune for my car? please help
Re: New Tuner
Posted: Wed May 31, 2023 4:54 pm
by mikel
have you tried to tune the car?
what device is it?
Re: New Tuner
Posted: Wed May 31, 2023 5:38 pm
by Iam_KingMopar85
mikel wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:54 pm
have you tried to tune the car?
what device is it?
Yea I plugged it up and it won't tune because there's already a vehicle married to the tuner
it's the I3 tuner
Re: New Tuner
Posted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:12 pm
by 06MonteSS
then that means that it is still locked/married to his vehicle, and you can't do anything with it... You will have to purchase a new license from Diablosport for $150...
Re: New Tuner
Posted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:20 pm
by Iam_KingMopar85
06MonteSS wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:12 pm
then that means that it is still locked/married to his vehicle, and you can't do anything with it... You will have to purchase a new license from Diablosport for $150...
SO purchasing a new license removes that old account as well? where do I go to purchase a license? Does the license include tunes?
Re: New Tuner
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:45 pm
by mikel
no, it adds the ability to start fresh on a 2nd vehicle, nothing is removed.