2008Silverado/u7194

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
BRO1
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

2008Silverado/u7194

Post by BRO1 »

I just got my u7194 today and in stalled the 87 tune I went to adjust my TM and there wasn't a option for it.What am I doing wrong?I updated it to the new 9R05 flash file.
Thanks
BRO1
ltxi
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:21 pm

RE: 2008Silverado/u7194

Post by ltxi »

There is no TM support for the U7194. Other than buying it believing there would be, you've done nothing wrong. Read through the adjacent, 25 page thread for moral support.
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm

RE: 2008Silverado/u7194

Post by Grumpy_Aero_Guy »

UNFORTUNEATELY... you dod everything right, except expecting TCM support (sorry)
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com

Image

Image
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 2008Silverado/u7194

Post by 06MonteSS »

yup, still no TCM support...

anyway...

do this for some extra giddyyapp!!!

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
BRO1
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

RE: 2008Silverado/u7194

Post by BRO1 »

OK thanks I will do some reading
Thanks
BRO1
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm

RE: 2008Silverado/u7194

Post by Grumpy_Aero_Guy »

You'll need this:

http://www.dslogredux.com
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com

Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”