Page 1 of 1

Towing with 87 tune

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:30 am
by BRO1
Can Diablo or someone create a 87 towing tune for my 08 silverado ?
I have the U7194 Predator.
Thanks
BRO1

RE: Towing with 87 tune

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 am
by Grumpy_Aero_Guy
What are you hoping to see with te "towing" tune that you do not have with the 87 tune.

87 + Tow/Haul mode not giving you the result you wanted?

RE: Towing with 87 tune

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 am
by CANUCKPREDATOR
I'm using the 87 octane tune and Tow/haul.

I've logged and adjusted LTFTs to optimum and I'm off towing. About the only thing that you might consider, and it depends on how hot things are where you live, is adjusting the fans to come on a little sooner and a little stronger.

RE: Towing with 87 tune

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm
by BRO1
I would like more pulling power as far as adjusted LTFTs I would rather get a better tune than screw with somthing I know nothing about.

RE: Towing with 87 tune

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:32 pm
by Grumpy_Aero_Guy
Diablo tune + 93 gas...

no free lunch. Hotter Tune = Timing = Power = Premium Gas