Predator error

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

ssprntja

Predator error

Post by ssprntja »

I'm still running an original predator with 9r12 on it. Just got a new tune loaded up, but along with a multitude of other parts I needed a new computer. Installed the original backup installed the new computer and got the vehicle needs an update message. Calid 04896415af. Connect the tool to my laptop and go to run a cal update and then received the "An error occurred while trying to retrieve data from the server. Are you connected to the internet." message. I know support is long gone on this, but wanted to see if there is a fix for this error so i can get my tune reloaded and drive the car. Have heads and cam so don't want to drive it without the proper tune on it.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this resolved?

2005 Dodge Magnum
U7135
06MonteSS

Re: Predator error

Post by 06MonteSS »

No, not at all.... the ollllld update server for those old tools is long gone... those haven't been supported for many many years now...

You can trade it in to diablosport and get a discount on buying a new version programmer from them...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net