intune i1000 update agent issue

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
shackof89

intune i1000 update agent issue

Post by shackof89 »

I have a intune i1000 i purchased for my 2009 GMC sierra. anyways I am trying to make sure it is up to date as it has been shelved for years. after installing the software on my pc I cant seem to get it to update. if i open the update agent 1.0 after I've plugged it into my pc it tells me to disconnect my device click ok and plug my device back in with this under details
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (101.47 KiB) Viewed 371 times
. after reconnecting the device it never recognizes it
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (82.33 KiB) Viewed 371 times
. I scanned though the forums and I'm sure I probably missed something. I also put a file on the device I've seen mike post on a few occasions that fixed updating issues but after the bootloader on the device updated it didn't change the issue.

thanks in advance!
mikel

Re: intune i1000 update agent issue

Post by mikel »

these are old tools these days, I always recommend upgrading to something newer.
Post the info.xml file from the intune drive if you'd like to check it out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Re: intune i1000 update agent issue

Post by 06MonteSS »

The update agent isn't going to work for that olllllld discontinued i1000 tool... there are no updates available for that old i1000 anymore... have to use it as-is, or trade it in to upgrade to the new version inTune i3....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net