Page 1 of 1
DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:22 pm
by Mustafa Rashad
Good evening everyone,
I bought a "DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performance Programmer" recently and I was wondering if you are able to send me a custom tune for the 93 octane.
My vehicle: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland V8 5.7L & CIA by K&N.
I used diablo tune (advanced mode) and modified WOT fuel to -2% rich on all 3 ranges because I have installed the K&N CIA. I fill my car with shell gas 93 octane only (I live in Canada - Calgary) and I uploaded my data logging link file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMQE5P ... share_link
Thank you all so much!
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:47 am
by mikel
custom tunes are purchased through dealers using our CMR software, check our hemifevertuning, or hhp, DTP, etc.
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:00 am
by Mustafa Rashad
mikel wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:47 am
custom tunes are purchased through dealers using our CMR software, check our hemifevertuning, or hhp, DTP, etc.
Hi Mikel,
Just wanted your advise on my uploaded "Data logged" file. What would you change from it?
Current settings are:
- Diablo Tune
- MDS: OFF
- WOT FUEL: -6% (Richer)
- WOT Spark: -2 (retard)
- Throttle Bosster: 18%
Mods for my car: CIA by K&N
Car: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 5.7L
Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am
by mikel
what lead you to make those adjustments?
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:33 am
by Mustafa Rashad
mikel wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am
what lead you to make those adjustments?
I actually changed to latest of:
- Diablo Tune
- MDS: OFF
- WOT FUEL: -6% (Richer)
- WOT Spark: 0 (retard)
- Throttle Booster: 15% (Changes transmission shifting)
Reason for changing is I data logged some runs. This seemed to be the most stable but I still get some KR ST :'(
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:37 am
by Mustafa Rashad
mikel wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:48 am
what lead you to make those adjustments?
Hi Mike,
Any suggestions on what I can do to tune my transmission through diablotune for my vehicle?
Thanks,
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:57 am
by mikel
The provided tunes have some changes related to the trans, you can seek a custom tune for more, check out hemifevertuning for an example.
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:11 am
by Mustafa Rashad
Hi Michael. I read that people were successfully enabling 3rd gear (prime) for this 65RFE transmission. I don't see an option on my tuner than enables that. Can you please advise?
Re: DiabloSport 8445-1 - inTune i3 Platinum Performa - Custom Tune Help please
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:04 am
by mikel
thats a custom tune change.