Search found 4 matches

by P40Hawk
Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Need PCM calibration following truck recall
Replies: 2
Views: 7202

Re: Need PCM calibration following truck recall

Thanks Mike,
The auto Updater worked this time. However, there was an error during the PCM recalibration and it failed. Now the handheld is in recovery mode. What do you want me to do now? I have tried it three time with the same result. It progresses through 100% then circle of death until it ...
by P40Hawk
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:19 am
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Need PCM calibration following truck recall
Replies: 2
Views: 7202

Need PCM calibration following truck recall

2014 Ram 2500 power wagon. I returned the truck to stock before the recall appointment at the dealership. Once I returned and tried to reinstall the diablo tune it is telling me the PCM needs to be recalibrated. I tried to update the handheld but no updates are available. attached is the .xml file ...
by P40Hawk
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:12 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: intune locked after update
Replies: 3
Views: 1267

Re: intune locked after update

Spent all day on the phone with customer service. Finally restored the tool with a new pass code. If you have a similar issue just call customer service.
by P40Hawk
Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:26 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: intune locked after update
Replies: 3
Views: 1267

intune locked after update

I restored my truck back to stock before I updated the InTune. The handheld showed a white screen during the 91 octane tune install. I rebooted the handheld and started to restore the truck and the restore flashed a white screen. I rebooted again and now it is stuck in restore mode. The scroll ...

Go to advanced search