Search found 7 matches
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:37 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21481
Re: PCM CALIBRATION
current XML file
- Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:27 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21481
Re: PCM CALIBRATION
Ok so when I hooked the tuner to the pcm it did the update for the pcm calibration update and said successful
When I tried to tune my car it now says there are no tunes avaliable and that I may need a pcm calibration update. What do I do now??
When I tried to tune my car it now says there are no tunes avaliable and that I may need a pcm calibration update. What do I do now??
- Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:25 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: pcm calibration
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12967
Re: pcm calibration
Here's the file for 2013 dodge challenger
- Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:35 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: pcm calibration
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12967
Re: pcm calibration
Hi! I'm having the same issue. What do I do?
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21481
Re: PCM CALIBRATION
Yes it's a 2013 challenger 3.6L. It say pcm may need updating and then says vehicle not supported. When I first received the tuner I followed everything on the instructions and did the updates when I hooked it up to the computer but still getting that message.
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21481
Re: PCM CALIBRATION
I ran the update and it says everything has been updated but when I plug it into the car it's still giving me the same message about the pcm calibration
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:44 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: PCM CALIBRATION
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21481
PCM CALIBRATION
I am needing a pcm calibration update. Every time i try to tune it gives me that message. Here is my file: