Hello dear community and professionals. Currently, I've bought an I1000 on eBay and already turned off the DOD under the Stock Tune.
Now my question for you. I myself live in Germany and will often be traveling with a caravan now. Which further tuning would you recommend to me to get a better ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Proposal for an tune on my Tahoe 5.3 2007 LTZ (Germany)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2253
- Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: German User with massiv Problems need help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2481
Re: German User with massiv Problems need help
I have solved the problem by myself.
About the current version of software that was installed on the device from 2012, I searched the Internet for problems with the update. In a post from the year 2013 it was pointed out that you have to manually copy the update 1r03y to the device first and then ...
About the current version of software that was installed on the device from 2012, I searched the Internet for problems with the update. In a post from the year 2013 it was pointed out that you have to manually copy the update 1r03y to the device first and then ...
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:40 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: German User with massiv Problems need help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2481
Re: German User with massiv Problems need help
Thank you
Here is the file. Best regards
Here is the file. Best regards
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:29 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: German User with massiv Problems need help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2481
German User with massiv Problems need help
Hello dear friend's here in the forum.
My name is Markus and I'm from Germany. I bought an intune I-1000 through the platform ebay.com. The device is license free and arrived today by post. Now I wanted to load an update and always get an error message. For this I attached pictures for you here. I ...
My name is Markus and I'm from Germany. I bought an intune I-1000 through the platform ebay.com. The device is license free and arrived today by post. Now I wanted to load an update and always get an error message. For this I attached pictures for you here. I ...