i agree that there needs to be a sticky with "recomendations" for starting points. I have searched this too many times and its frustrating.
Also there should be mention about running too cool as the oil temp may not get hot enough to burn off condensation.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Suggestion: "Official Fan Settings Sticky."
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10901
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: U7135 and Gas Milage
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14290
- Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: MeanBestTorque spark and spark message clarification
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1684
MeanBestTorque spark and spark message clarification
When going to modify spark I get the message that it must be done in same amounts
I assume it means that the adjustment must be the same in MBT as well as reg in the same band?
Or do all the MBT sparks have to be the same in all bands?
I assume it means that the adjustment must be the same in MBT as well as reg in the same band?
Or do all the MBT sparks have to be the same in all bands?
- Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Canned tune and Throttle position Q's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1066
RE: Canned tune and Throttle position Q
Mike, Thanks for the reply. Number 3 still does not make sence to me. Running 93 octane and te 91 tune has higer knock values than the 93 tune. Would not the 91 tune benifit or at the very least have less issues from higher octane?
Now the next question is what do I do now that it seems both canned ...
Now the next question is what do I do now that it seems both canned ...
- Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Canned tune and Throttle position Q's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1066
Canned tune and Throttle position Q's
2010 Cahllanger 5.7 auto. Preditor 9r21
Having problems with canned tunes having less performance than stock.
Ran Sunoco 91 oct with 91 tune. Vehicle had knock (14) so I called and was told to run 93.
Ran fuel out and did Sunoco 93. 91 tune high knock, 93 tune moderate knock. Stock running great
1 ...
Having problems with canned tunes having less performance than stock.
Ran Sunoco 91 oct with 91 tune. Vehicle had knock (14) so I called and was told to run 93.
Ran fuel out and did Sunoco 93. 91 tune high knock, 93 tune moderate knock. Stock running great
1 ...