Search found 22 matches

by Maxximuss
Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:33 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

Update , Thank you for your help I have purchased another T1000 to resolve this issue and will reinstall the new tool to my car. I am very happy that you have updated the connector plug to the back of the tool and now uses a better connector than the one I had bought in the past. You can close this ...
by Maxximuss
Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:00 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

I'll need to send the tool in for a repair as I have found the plug in connector that the wire goes into the tool as damaged 3 of the fine strip connectors (looks like a I-phone 4 jack) so I think that this may be part of the problem not sure if it is worth the shipping and the tool for repair to ...
by Maxximuss
Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

I had the recall done don't know if they had to do anything to the settings. When I get a chance ill go and try to restore the car back to OEM and write down what says when it wont restore. All I can say at this point is the tool is locked to the vin on the car. It wont write back to OEM. I'll post ...
by Maxximuss
Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

I had the recall done don't know if they had to do anything to the settings. When I get a chance ill go and try to restore the car back to OEM and write down what says when it wont restore. All I can say at this point is the tool is locked to the vin on the car. It wont write back to OEM. I'll post ...
by Maxximuss
Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

Still waiting for some help on this. I registered the tool on here right after I bought it. Never had much issues untill I had a problem where the cord plugs into the tool. the tool wont set it back to OEM or do a repair nor add any changes. Help??? :?:
by Maxximuss
Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

still haven' t got my recall done yet i cant update the tool or put the car back to oem settings. kinda stuck. as it is the dealer will probably have to over write the tune and then ill have the tool locked so i cant do anything with it.
by Maxximuss
Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

Re: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to c

its not letting me restore it. unless i try to force it but then its asks for a password.
by Maxximuss
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car
Replies: 10
Views: 4698

tool married to my car and wont write back oem file to car

I have an issue with my t1000 a while back the cord was a bit messed up at the end going into the tool. I have since got a new cord and all was well, or so I thought. I had it in the shop and told them at the time don't hook up the witech to it it has a programer in it. So now it has to go back into ...
by Maxximuss
Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
Replies: 82
Views: 49479

RE: Fixed the battery drain but note this

Thank you for the update waumo, I think I'll stick to not leaving mine in the car unless I plan on doing some playing. I just don't like the idea of leaving it in the car and still not satisfied about the draining of the battery possibility.
by Maxximuss
Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
Replies: 82
Views: 49479

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

I await to hear TIGwelder, crossing my fingers. Let us know.
by Maxximuss
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
Replies: 82
Views: 49479

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

Just wanting an update to anyone who has left their trinity plugged in......did the new fix work? I have the update but haven't risked leaving it in the car hooked up. I rather wait to hear that this is fixed first.
by Maxximuss
Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
Replies: 82
Views: 49479

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dead bat

I pulled the file from here but I cannot get it installed on my Trinity. I try to use the DS downloader to install the file but it wont recognize the file when i go to look for it to install it. The new update automatically works i have that now. Basically I dont know how to get the crom file into ...
by Maxximuss
Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
Replies: 82
Views: 49479

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dead bat

Getting the update and going to give it a try, but I don't want to risk leaving it plugged in till others find it works. I cant risk having a dead battery when I got to go to work in my car to find it won't start. Thank you for the fix...lets hope it works.

1 question however, what if you leave it ...
by Maxximuss
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:17 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: Kills The Battery
Replies: 48
Views: 22013

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Kills The Batter

So this problem is fixed now? I can leave mine in my car hooked up? well I'll get the update and go from there. Would like to hear from someone else if they were successful without the battery dieing.
by Maxximuss
Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: purchased T1000.read about battery issues. keep or return?
Replies: 10
Views: 5318

RE: purchased T1000.read about battery issues. keep or retur

This issue seems to be with the 2010 Challengers I'm assuming. Me being one of them. Not sure about others.

Go to advanced search