Search found 8 matches
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:07 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- Topic: I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1942
Re: I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes
Mike I found out the issue I was having importing files to tool. I looked into the tune file I had been trying to load and noticed the VIN number was not in the end WHITE message/ Notes box when saving. Put the vin in all CAPS into that box and issue solved. I am now having a tuning issue on this ...
- Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:14 pm
- Forum: i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- Topic: I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1942
I3 Platinum will not import CMR tunes
Having trouble importing CMR tunes into a I3 P . Was perviously working and cant figure out the problem now.
Just trying to load a slightly modified tune attached to get things working properly.
Just trying to load a slightly modified tune attached to get things working properly.
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop need to down load cmr
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5195
Re: New laptop need to down load cmr
RPM Service Center INC
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 1993 Lincoln Mark 8 Tuning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2284
Re: 1993 Lincoln Mark 8 Tuning
Attempted to do that on 2 different mark 8 PCM's Burner is telling me to make sure computer is plugged in. I attempted to do this with computer in the vehicle and on the bench.
- Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: 1993 Lincoln Mark 8 Tuning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2284
1993 Lincoln Mark 8 Tuning
Working with a 1993 Mark 8. Attempted to look up box code using CMR with no result. Does anyone have a box code that I can start off with? Vehicle I am working with has W3Z2 computer in it. I either need a template to start off with or something of the same make and model that I can make some ...
- Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: New laptop need to down load cmr
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5195
Re: New laptop need to down load cmr
Trying to update CMR but can not find CMR Button next to log in name.... ANY HELP PLEASE???
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 am
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Saving tune problem
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4989
RE: CMR Saving tune problem
Never mind! set up new folder to save tunes to and it worked.
- Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 pm
- Forum: Custom Tune Support
- Topic: CMR Saving tune problem
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4989
CMR Saving tune problem
I am creating a tune for a 03 cobra using the CAL files in the system. When i get everything done I am trying to save the file. I go to File- Save as and click it.... Nothing happens... any help? Should I be getting a pop up box to let me save it to a specific place? 