Search found 5 matches
- Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Hemi custom tune instructions
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23794
- Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: coolant temp difference fault(like 180 degree t-stat)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 948
coolant temp difference fault(like 180 degree t-stat)
Hello,
I have a predator for my 2007 dodge charger. Custom CMR tune for K&N CAI, flowmater 40 series and that's it. I have the police charger oil cooler installed on my car, I DID NOT CHANGE MY T-STAT. I continuely get the coolant temp difference fault just like I have a 180 degree t-stat on my car ...
I have a predator for my 2007 dodge charger. Custom CMR tune for K&N CAI, flowmater 40 series and that's it. I have the police charger oil cooler installed on my car, I DID NOT CHANGE MY T-STAT. I continuely get the coolant temp difference fault just like I have a 180 degree t-stat on my car ...
- Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:41 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: mds pulse
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17231
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:02 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: IDLE SURGING
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8586
Mike can you email me the ifor on how to get the back up file. My email is [email protected]?mikel wrote:Got it, and sent you a new tune back already.
Thanks
thanks
Brian
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:00 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: mds pulse
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17231
Where are you located. I am in Va. I could have a car. But, reguardless of that, we paid for a product that was supposed to work, but now we got this surge.mikel wrote:It is something we will need to see in person, as tuning these types of things out can be very tough without a car to use for testing.
Thanks