Search found 16 matches

by rsonnltz
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune
Replies: 4
Views: 2028

Re: Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune

Hi Mike - I attached a log I did earlier today. You can clearly see the two times I was accelerating by the amount of knock retard. I am guessing that I need to adjust the spark advance, but I am not sure by how much. Also, are there any other adjustments I need to make? The amount of knock seems ...
by rsonnltz
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune
Replies: 4
Views: 2028

Re: Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune

Mike - Thank you for responding. A few things I should have mentioned. I only recently got the Airaid intake and it was making these noises prior to the intake. I tried pulling 1 degree of timing from the lower RPM range and this made no difference in the noise.

I will do some data logging. Is it ...
by rsonnltz
Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune
Replies: 4
Views: 2028

Silverado Making Pinging/Crackling Noise w/87 Tune

When using the 87 octane tune, my engine is making a crackling/popping/pinging noise constantly. It is much more noticeable under acceleration, but can be heard at cruising speeds as well. It is so noticeable that passengers have asked me about the noise. I was using the diablo tune with 91 octane ...
by rsonnltz
Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:44 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116611

rdss, I think that Oldsaltydog understands that they are beta testing all of the updates. He would, as would I, still like an update as to how this is going and if there is any idea of how much longer these will be in beta testing.
by rsonnltz
Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116611

Thanks Mike!! Is that for the 6 speeds only, or will the 4 speeds be released also?
by rsonnltz
Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116611

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Torn, Ningal and Roland:

Thanks Lew. Any idea when the other OBD functions will be available?
by rsonnltz
Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 Silverado - data logging no equivalence ratio
Replies: 28
Views: 14285

RE: 09 Silverado - data logging no equivalence ratio

Lew, here is a log that I did this morning. The trim is currently adjusted to +1 on the Diablo Tune running 93 octane. I really appreciate you taking a look at this for me. As far as the custom tune, I have done a lot of reading about your custom tunes and fully plan on getting on sometime this ...
by rsonnltz
Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 09 Silverado - data logging no equivalence ratio
Replies: 28
Views: 14285

RE: 09 Silverado - data logging no equivalence ratio

Lew, is there any reason that I would not want to adjust the LTFT's to around -1 now when it is cold out, and then adjust accordingly as the weather changes? Or am I better off adjusting the LTFT's when it is warm out and then leaving it at that setting all year?
by rsonnltz
Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116611

Bump
by rsonnltz
Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:44 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: 2010 Silverado TCM Support
Replies: 24
Views: 11075

RE: Re: RE: 2010 Silverado TCM Support

I am eagerly waiting for TCM support too.
by rsonnltz
Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:06 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Can't Update inTune - Help Please
Replies: 8
Views: 5629

RE: Can

Problem solved. I tried using my other computer before I received the file from technical support and it didn't work. I just tried the other computer, this time trying the file I was sent and everything worked. I then plugged the inTune into my main computer and everything worked there too. Thank ...
by rsonnltz
Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Can't Update inTune - Help Please
Replies: 8
Views: 5629

RE: Can

I tried a different computer and get the same thing.
by rsonnltz
Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Can't Update inTune - Help Please
Replies: 8
Views: 5629

Can't Update inTune - Help Please

I have been using my inTune for a few weeks now without any problems. A few days ago when I plugged it into my computer it installed the update. I thought everything went well but the next time I tried to plug it into the computer I couldn't access the CD drive of the inTune anymore. Now all I can ...
by rsonnltz
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Best gas question
Replies: 17
Views: 8451

RE: Best gas question

I have been using Shell's 93 octane gas because it the only gas around where I live that doesn't contain any ethanol. Am I better off using Mobil or BP 93 Octane with ethanol than Shell's ethanol free 93 octane?
by rsonnltz
Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: For Sale - U7194 & U7778 v. 9r26 - 2 Months Old
Replies: 1
Views: 1646

RE: For Sale - U7194 & U7778 v. 9r26 - 2 Months Old

I posted this for sale on eBay if anybody is interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/170737678072?ss ... 500wt_1156

Go to advanced search