Search found 12 matches
- Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:16 pm
- Forum: General Support
- Topic: Is this the new version of the power supply?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2322
RE: Is this the new version of the power supply?
I bought the 273-1775 with the 273-1717 plug...works fine.
- Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:13 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: Still having trouble with tune (2005 6.0l)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3479
Re: RE: Still having trouble with tune (2005 6.0l)
This week a new update will be released. Which fixes injector codes.
I think there are a lot of us that have been waiting more than patiently for this. I can't imagine purchasing a new computer (or anything for that matter), having problems getting it to work, and being told...oh, just keep ...
I think there are a lot of us that have been waiting more than patiently for this. I can't imagine purchasing a new computer (or anything for that matter), having problems getting it to work, and being told...oh, just keep ...
- Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:07 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: Tune for towing...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1528
Tune for towing...
Has anyone experienced any change in MPG's using the towing tune for a 6.0PSD? I actually lost mileage when using it whether I'm towing or not. Seems like stock works better for me. Still searching for the reason why I bought this tuner...as of now it's accomplished zero. (on any tune) 
- Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2782
Re: U7165 2003 Ford6.0 VXAP2N2
Is the update to fix the 100 hp surge coming out soon? The 60hp works for me but not the 100hp, and the download that you have postedon your website when I load it to my truck after the load is complete the truck will not start or will the starter even engage. Been waiting on a download since the ...
- Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:01 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: First time user....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3709
RE: First time user....
Will the next revision have any programming options for this model...other than just the speed limiter? I've noticed by looking around that most of the other predator tuners seem to have many more custom programming options. Are the tunes for these engines just more limited? I'd love to have some ...
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:31 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Sold mine on ebay.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5312
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:21 am
- Forum: Lounge
- Topic: Powered by DiabloSport...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5909
Powered by DiabloSport...
A little something I thought I'd try on for size...also matches the PSD badge pretty well
Just hope none of the Banks boys pull up beside me.
[/img]
- Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:33 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: First time user....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3709
RE: First time user....
Mike,
Thanks for responding quickly to my previous questions. Got a couple more now that I finally got my Predator and tried it out. Everything loaded fine but I have a performance issue. If I drive normally, all is good. If I accellerate anything close to quickly I get very strange...uh...half ...
Thanks for responding quickly to my previous questions. Got a couple more now that I finally got my Predator and tried it out. Everything loaded fine but I have a performance issue. If I drive normally, all is good. If I accellerate anything close to quickly I get very strange...uh...half ...
- Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:48 am
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: First time user....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3709
RE: First time user....
one more question...does the DS programming in any way effect the EGR? I know some programmers can or will disable the EGR for better performance. I'm considering unplugging mine...mainly for maintenance issues...but if the programmer renders it useless...?
- Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:51 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Power Supply / Serial Cable
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2634
RE: Power Supply / Serial Cable
exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
- Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Diesel
- Topic: First time user....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3709
First time user....
F250 SD 6.0TD. Getting ready to use the 7165 for the first time...but, to be honest, alot of these posts make me a bit nervous on using it period. Seems to be mucho compatibility issues going on. Is there anything I need to know before I plug this thing in? Anything that will make or break a ...
- Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:26 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Power Supply / Serial Cable
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2634
Power Supply / Serial Cable
I ordered a Predator 7165 and was wondering if anyone has had any luck buying a power supply / serial cable from a local store (Radio Shack, etc.)...rather than having to order it. I read the sticky for this but it only mentioned the cable not the supply. Seems to need a fairly basic supply...and I ...