Search found 4 matches

by deezomaxima
Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116531

You don't get it either........ I definitely get it and that's why I stated my opinion. You or no one else have to like it but I was making a point. Everyone is free to do what they want regardless of what Diablosport "promised" folks.

How can anyone else be at fault? I'll just say this: We are ...
by deezomaxima
Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116531

This is why I've waited and if folks really wanted the intune with TCM support, they should have waited too. I'm not on anyone's side here but I find it ridiculous to point the finger solely at Diablosport for the fact that you guys don't have TCM support. Everyone knew it didn't have support when ...
by deezomaxima
Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Intune Tcm support
Replies: 449
Views: 116531

mikel wrote:there is no need for begging, its coming.

why do you think anyone is lying, this is crazy, already.
Because everything has a conspiracy theory behind it. You know how the world is now a days....LOL!!
by deezomaxima
Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Looks like your servers have been hacked or something
Replies: 7
Views: 4367

Looks like your servers have been hacked or something

Look at all the threads that don't make any sense.

Go to advanced search