Just got back from the dealership. I couldn't go any longer without a vehicle. According to them, my PCM was completely corrupted from using the InTune. Total charges for towing, labor and flashing came to $244.87...
So I want to say thanks for trying to solve my issues with your product, but ...
Search found 8 matches
- Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
- Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:38 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
RE: InTune wont update?
Also, the tool is out of Recovery mode.
- Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
RE: InTune wont update?
Thanks for the response Jon,
Well, I tried this method and I've been at it for about 45 mins now and it still wont find the ECU for the vehicle.
Well, I tried this method and I've been at it for about 45 mins now and it still wont find the ECU for the vehicle.
- Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
RE: InTune wont update?
Mike,
The InTune did indeed update to version 1r01f this morning, but I had no luck in getting my truck going again. It says it cant find the ECU. Where do I go from here? call customer service again on Monday night? Or is there any sort of file you can send me that I can throw on the InTune to ...
The InTune did indeed update to version 1r01f this morning, but I had no luck in getting my truck going again. It says it cant find the ECU. Where do I go from here? call customer service again on Monday night? Or is there any sort of file you can send me that I can throw on the InTune to ...
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
RE: InTune wont update?
Hey Mike
It's version 1r01e
It's version 1r01e
- Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: InTune wont update?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8356
InTune wont update?
So last night I called the support line and spoke to Frank who helped me out a great deal. Basically my InTune was stuck in recovery mode and my Jeep won't start. After about 20 minutes they came to the conclusion that I needed to wait for the new update this morning, and then call tonight after ...
- Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2008 Jeep WK 5.7 not starting.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1610
RE: 2008 Jeep WK 5.7 not starting.
Thanks. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble to figure out.
- Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2008 Jeep WK 5.7 not starting.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1610
2008 Jeep WK 5.7 not starting.
I recently purchased an InTune and decided to try it out this morning on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7L. After updating on the computer and following all directions, I plugged it in and upon confirmation, turned my vehicle to the ON position. The InTune said that it had an update for the ...