Search found 6 matches

by kojack
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:29 am
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Ls swap
Replies: 1
Views: 3076

Ls swap

Sorry if this has been asked before I did a search but didn't find a answer. I recently bought a new ls crate engine with a gm ecm. Can I use trinity to read oil pressure, coolant temps etc.?
by kojack
Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2013 taurus
Replies: 4
Views: 7755

2013 taurus

Any plans for a tune for a 2013 Ford Taurus 3.5L V6?
by kojack
Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: DSLogRedux Version Update (Ver. 13.0.0)
Replies: 3
Views: 1739

Re: DSLogRedux Version Update (Ver. 13.0.0)

I'm trying to register for the forums at the Dslogredux website but it can't find the page forum.dslogredux.com. Are the forums still active?
by kojack
Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinity not saving original backup
Replies: 6
Views: 2748

RE: trinity not saving original backup

I hadn't messed with my trinity since April, woke up this morning decided to download the latest update tried it out and it worked perfectly.
by kojack
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinity not saving original backup
Replies: 6
Views: 2748

RE: trinity not saving original backup

Also I did some reading here on the forums and found similar problems and the solution being to unplug anything aftermarket from the vehicle. I unplugged my stereo and amp still no luck. I have LED aftermarket taillights, corner lights and HID headlights could this be something else causing the ...
by kojack
Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:25 pm
Forum: Trinity GM Gas
Topic: trinity not saving original backup
Replies: 6
Views: 2748

trinity not saving original backup

I have a 2002 5.3 silverado just got my trinity in updated it, plugged it in and it won't save original backup. Gives this error PCM: error prepare read (-1). Any ideas on why this is happening the truck is stock as far as I know.

Go to advanced search