Nobody says?
Thanks
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Diablo Tune on a Pt cruiser Gt stock with Intune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2316
- Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Diablo Tune on a Pt cruiser Gt stock with Intune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2316
Re: RE: Diablo Tune on a Pt cruiser Gt stock with Intune
boost pressure is increased slightly, yes.
I have no idea what bi-carburation is, nor what a GPL system is...
I asked about the gasoline to use, because I do not want to risk engine failure ...
In france sort of gas are "sans plomb 98" or "sans plomb 95": i use the 95 normaly in the pt, is it ...
I have no idea what bi-carburation is, nor what a GPL system is...
I asked about the gasoline to use, because I do not want to risk engine failure ...
In france sort of gas are "sans plomb 98" or "sans plomb 95": i use the 95 normaly in the pt, is it ...
- Thu May 31, 2012 4:38 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Diablo Tune on a Pt cruiser Gt stock with Intune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2316
Diablo Tune on a Pt cruiser Gt stock with Intune
Hello everyone,
I'm french, so sorry for my english... ;)
So i have a Pt cruiser Gt, 2005, equiped with mopar Bov, ngk plugs and wires, K&N filter.
So i take an Intune on it, and i had charged the "Diablo Tune": it's working really, the difference is big!
And i ask question about risk of this ...
I'm french, so sorry for my english... ;)
So i have a Pt cruiser Gt, 2005, equiped with mopar Bov, ngk plugs and wires, K&N filter.
So i take an Intune on it, and i had charged the "Diablo Tune": it's working really, the difference is big!
And i ask question about risk of this ...
- Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not supported?!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2120
Re: RE: Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not support
very thanks, it's good!mikel wrote:plug it in to a PC and let it do the calibration update, then flash that tot he car.
It's work
I have technical question, i go in the good section open a thread
- Thu May 31, 2012 5:09 am
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not supported?!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2120
Intune on Pt cruiser GT: PCM calibration not supported?!
Hello everyone,
sorry for my english, but i'm French....
so i had a Pt cruiser GT 2.4 turbo of 2005.
It's equiped with Mopar bov, ngk plugs and wires, K&N filter.
I had just bought a Intune on ebay, with an autorized dealer in US.
I had receive it yesterday, connect it on the pc like it's writen ...
sorry for my english, but i'm French....
so i had a Pt cruiser GT 2.4 turbo of 2005.
It's equiped with Mopar bov, ngk plugs and wires, K&N filter.
I had just bought a Intune on ebay, with an autorized dealer in US.
I had receive it yesterday, connect it on the pc like it's writen ...