Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: No ECU Found update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 948
No ECU Found update
After talking to Mike he said that the problem could be caused by an after market radio harness which I had. He said to unplug the harness and try again. I also have an after market alarm which was easier to unplug. I unpluged it and much to my surprise it found the ECU. I loaded the tow tuning ...
- Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2005 Kodiak C5500 no ECU found
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1105
2005 Kodiak C5500 no ECU found
After searching your web site I found that the Kodiak is listed in your new tunes. The connector I recieved with the Diablosport was a rectangular one, my Kodiak also has a round connector. Do I need a round connector?
- Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: No ECU found on Chevy C5500
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1216
No ECU found on Chevy C5500
iDiablosport i-1000
2005 C5500 6.6l Duramax
I purchased this tuner on line from Thoroughbred Diesel, they said that this is the only one that would work on my motorhome. Why is it not working? I pluged it in my 2007 Jeep Wrangler and it did find the ECU. Will it work on this motorhome?
2005 C5500 6.6l Duramax
I purchased this tuner on line from Thoroughbred Diesel, they said that this is the only one that would work on my motorhome. Why is it not working? I pluged it in my 2007 Jeep Wrangler and it did find the ECU. Will it work on this motorhome?