Search found 3 matches

by GriffinPeal
Thu May 23, 2013 9:25 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Help WIth Trinity Update
Replies: 2
Views: 1781

Help WIth Trinity Update

I connected my Trinity to my PC today to upload some data logs and I am getting the message "An internal update has been installed that requires a reboot. Please unplug your Trinity briefly to cycle the power. (1)". I have plugged/unplugged the Trinity 20 times now and it still reads the same thing ...
by GriffinPeal
Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?
Replies: 2
Views: 1229

Re: Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I did all of the latest updates (I am running V109A), I just have watched some videos of guys customizing their gauge layout and seeing options I do not have. Take this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJgT6o1INY this video is from ...
by GriffinPeal
Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Forum: General Trinity
Topic: Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?
Replies: 2
Views: 1229

Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

I recently purchased a Diablosport Trinity from a friend and it appears I have an older model maybe? I see instructional videos and pictures with a different home screen than I have. I also do not have the ability to customize my gauges. Was this an update or do I just have an older model? Sorry for ...

Go to advanced search