Need an update. Just bought a 2015 kia turbo.
I've had dsp on my srt4 and ram. Where we at!!?
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: Kia Optima 2.0 Turbo
- Replies: 102
- Views: 149351
- Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35208
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
I still give diablosport an a+ email response is fast as $hit and always nice on the phone. Regardless of this wait i will support them.
- Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:54 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35208
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
1r03f. Let me go to one more click on the dcx. Then popd calibration again.
So pretty much same issue for me. I really dont care if you guys held this thing off for a month. Then released it working to everyone. But my days and hopes always circle you guys sayin ohhhh an update will be released ...
So pretty much same issue for me. I really dont care if you guys held this thing off for a month. Then released it working to everyone. But my days and hopes always circle you guys sayin ohhhh an update will be released ...