Search found 5 matches

by gcole10
Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Please Send GM Update for MAC
Replies: 4
Views: 14351

Re: Please Send GM Update for MAC

After putting on a new battery I was able to return the truck to stock successfully with no problems. I was also able to apply the 87 octane tune with parameters adjusted for tire size and speedometer regulator off. I attempted to run a log of 5 minutes worth of driving but after waiting 10 min the ...
by gcole10
Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Please Send GM Update for MAC
Replies: 4
Views: 14351

Re: Please Send GM Update for MAC

Mean to add this for reference.
by gcole10
Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: Please Send GM Update for MAC
Replies: 4
Views: 14351

Please Send GM Update for MAC

I am a mac user with intune for my 2013 gmc sierra 5.3L. Mods include K&N air filter and magnaflow muffler. Initially used tuner with Diablo sport tune. I wanted to switch to 87 octane tune and reset PCM to original backup prior to trying a new tune. I figured I needed a firmware update and tried ...
by gcole10
Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: adjustable parameters,speedo,return to stock
Replies: 0
Views: 511

adjustable parameters,speedo,return to stock

After getting the inTune for christmas I had some kinks to get worked out initially to get the correct firmware updated and backup registry uploaded to the device. uploaded my predator tune and was pleased with the results. I have since increased my tire size to 33" tires. I plugged my inTune in to ...
by gcole10
Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Unable to tune vehicle
Replies: 2
Views: 955

Re: Unable to tune vehicle

I received the intune as a Christmas gift. Followed all instructions and performed the original tune on my 2013 gmc z71 5.3L without difficulty. Then 2 days later I tried to retune to factory settings and the device freezes not allowing me to make any changes. Read some forums and downloaded the ...

Go to advanced search