I owned a Predator, and always had the 91CAI tune installed, since the 93CAI tune showed too much KNK, and it did not seem right to me.
Now, I got the Trinity for Christmas, and I love it how I can monitor the KNK better (visually) so I can fine tune the 93CAI, which I really want to use.
Doing some quick monitoring with the 93CAI installed, I get ST KNK at WOT, with the highest at 7.0. The LT KNK highest was 3.0, and the KNK FUEL RETARD 0.0. This is all when I WOT or when it switched gears...never shows KNK cruising.
I know many talk about adding fuel, but it's too ??? for me....any advice on where to start? Add or Sub? Rich/Lean? Just not familiar with the lingo/options the Trinity gives you..especially the 3 Add WOT fuel options.
I have a 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8, with a CAI, Zoomers, and a Billet Catch Can...my Trinity is updated with all the latest. I only use BP/Amoco 93 Octane.
Thanks,
- Mark
Need some suggestions on KNK - SRT8-
Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.
Moderator: mikel
Jump to
- Welcome to DiabloSport
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Test Vehicles Wanted
- i2/i3 Technical discussion
- ↳ i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
- ↳ i2/i3 for Ford vehicles
- ↳ i2/i3 for GM vehicles
- ↳ Ignition updater
- Trinity 2
- ↳ T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram
- ↳ T2 for Ford
- ↳ T2 for GM
- ↳ Trinity MX monitor
- PredatorX
- ↳ PredatorX for GM vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX for Dodge/Ram vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX for Ford vehicles
- ↳ PredatorX Requests and Feedback
- Predator 2 Support
- ↳ Predator 2 for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram
- ↳ Predator 2 for GM
- ↳ Predator 2 for Ford
- Pulsar
- ↳ Pulsar for Ram
- Trinity Technical Discussion
- ↳ General Trinity
- ↳ Trinity Ford Gas
- ↳ Trinity Ford Diesel
- ↳ Trinity Dodge Gas
- ↳ Trinity Dodge Diesel
- ↳ Trinity GM Gas
- ↳ Trinity GM Diesel
- inTune i-1000 Technical Discussion
- ↳ General inTune forum
- ↳ Auto Updater/PC related issues
- ↳ Mac/Non Windows based issues
- ↳ inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- (Legacy) Predator Technical Discussion
- ↳ Predator Ford Gas
- ↳ Predator Ford Diesel
- ↳ Predator Dodge Gas
- ↳ Predator Dodge Diesel
- ↳ Predator GM Gas
- ↳ Predator GM Diesel
- General Technical Support
- ↳ DataViewer/DV2
- ↳ General Support
- ↳ Custom Tune Support
- ↳ DeltaChip
- ↳ MAF.i.a
- ↳ DSDL
- ↳ PowerPuck/Extreme PowerPuck
- ↳ CatchCan Support
- DiabloSport Community
- ↳ General Questions
- ↳ Lounge
- ↳ Suggestion Box
- ↳ Future Product Requests