Is there a step-by-step on how to convert, including my custom tune, from a Predator to a Trinity. I did a quick search and did not find anything.
Thanks.
Converting from Predator to Trinity
Moderator: mikel
RE: Converting from Predator to Trinity
1. Use DSDownloader to save your last written tune to your computer. This is only necessary if you made changes with the handheld to the custom tune, or don't have a copy of your custom tune on your computer.
2. Use the Predator to restore the original backup.
3. Use DSDownloader to put the custom tune on your new Trinity.
4. Flash with the Trinity.
5. Sell Predator.
2. Use the Predator to restore the original backup.
3. Use DSDownloader to put the custom tune on your new Trinity.
4. Flash with the Trinity.
5. Sell Predator.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
RE: Converting from Predator to Trinity
noooooooo... revisions from the predator/trinity would be different... tune file structure/format would be different depending on predator revision...
you should have the custom tune re-created from new copies of the original backup and last tune written files from the Trinity....
restore original backup to the vehicle with the predator...
use the trinity to install a diablo tune to the vehicle..
use dsdownloader to get the copies of the original backup and last tune written tune files from the trinity...
send those files to your tuner and have them re-create the custom tune using the trinity tune files...
you should have the custom tune re-created from new copies of the original backup and last tune written files from the Trinity....
restore original backup to the vehicle with the predator...
use the trinity to install a diablo tune to the vehicle..
use dsdownloader to get the copies of the original backup and last tune written tune files from the trinity...
send those files to your tuner and have them re-create the custom tune using the trinity tune files...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Converting from Predator to Trinity
The tunes are the same, as long as the revision it was created from was current.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.