inTune Beta testers needed!

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by mikel »

Its time!!

I have a bunch of inTunes sitting here, ready to go out for Beta testing.
inTune is the replacement tool for the Predator.

At this point, we just need some qualified testers.

I will be totally honest, and say that simply volunteering will not get you in the program.

All feedback will be forum based in the private inTune Beta section (you'll get access once the program has started). You will not be permitted to openly discuss anything about the program outside of our private section of our forum.

We will require that you perform a multitude of tests on your vehicle, as well as work with it on a PC (transfer tunes, play logs).

You will be expected to provide regular feedback on the inTune unit, what you like, what you dont, what you would change, or if its perfect ;)

You will be expected to keep the unit up to date as we release updated versions, and run all the basic tests with each new version (read/write/restore/datalog/read/clear codes).

The initial Beta program will cover 06+ NGC3/NGC4 applications.
This means any 06+ Ram, LX/LC, Wrangler, or HEMI powered SUV that is currently supported can participate.

Details:
Beta purchase price is $300.
At the end of the Beta program, at MY discretion, those who participated in the program and provided the required feedback will get a $100 rebate, making it a $200 tool. Beta units CAN NOT be resold.
If we dont get good feedback from you for whatever reason, you will not be entitled to the rebate, and this will not be up for discussion. All feedback will be up on the forums, so it can be tracked properly.

If you are interested and willing to participate, please:

Email me at mlitsch @ diablosport.com with the email titled inTune Beta

List what vehicle you have that you will be testing on.
Tell me if you currently have a Predator or trinity.
Provide me with your current screen name here on our forum.

From there I will put together a group of 20-25 guys (half dcx, half GM) to ship units to.

If you are one of the guys who I have said for a while now 'you're in', please jump through the hoops and get me this info to make my life easier :)

Thanks

[/b]
Last edited by mikel on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by Mike_Levy »

Do I gotta fill this stuff out, or am I good? ;)
User avatar
flaco
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:45 pm

RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by flaco »

email sent..

2011 i assume?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by mikel »

Mike_Levy wrote:Do I gotta fill this stuff out, or am I good? ;)
Yes, please do, that way I can have sales get in touch with you for payment ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by Mike_Levy »

You got it. Just sent it.
User avatar
fordomatic69
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:12 pm

RE: Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by fordomatic69 »

Email Sent :)
Fordomatic Says:
"I've heard of Vaporware... but I've never actually seen it" :lol:
http://www.twincamlubricants.com - For all your synthetic lubricant needs. Order Online and save over retail.
User avatar
white_lightning
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by white_lightning »

mikel wrote:Its time!!

The initial Beta program will cover 06+ NGC3/NGC4 applications.
This means any 06+ Ram, LX/LC, Wrangler, or HEMI powered SUV that is currently supported can participate.
so this won't work on '04 or '05 Dodge Ram trucks?
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by gizmodo »

No love for SRT-4s? If anyone can break it, you know it would be me! :) I wouldn't even try to take it apart, I promise.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by mikel »

gizmodo wrote:No love for SRT-4s? If anyone can break it, you know it would be me! :) I wouldn't even try to take it apart, I promise.
LOL...I wanted srt4 in the initial release, but they are still doing NGC2 stuff, so I dont think it will make the Beta release....

Most of thebest Trinity Beta feedback we got was from SRT4 guys, and most of them have a WB to play with analog inputs, so it would be nice ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by gizmodo »

Damn, if by some stroke of luck the SRT-4s make it I'd love to test these bad boys.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
User avatar
fordomatic69
Posts: 564
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:12 pm

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by fordomatic69 »

I forgot to mention, I have a DynoJet WB2 wideband and I use it with my Trinity :)
Fordomatic Says:
"I've heard of Vaporware... but I've never actually seen it" :lol:
http://www.twincamlubricants.com - For all your synthetic lubricant needs. Order Online and save over retail.
User avatar
VA4MEDS
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:02 pm
Location: Central Florida

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by VA4MEDS »

email sent
'10 5650 lb LeadSled Crew Cab: 13.401 @ 100.460 MPH
Custom Tunes by white lightning
Pushed & Chilled by Mr. Freeze


Image
User avatar
my05hammer
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 am
Location: Dixon, IL

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by my05hammer »

email sent.
TJGS

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by TJGS »

E-Mail has been sent.
quirozm
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 am

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Post by quirozm »

Sent an email to you mikel
2010 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON, TRINITY T1000 ver. 1r08b, BANKS CAI & CATBACK EXHAUST.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”