CMR_Dat problems unsupported operations

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
nutstang
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 pm

CMR_Dat problems unsupported operations

Post by nutstang »

I have a U7146 hooked up to a 2002 Mustang GT and a windows xp netbook. The predator has the latest firmware update. I can get the program to recognize and connect to the car and I am able to view PID's and select them. Once I select them and I try to live stream it gives an unsupported operation error. The pids are running in the background but it wont allow me to do anything else in the program once the error is displayed. I saw your post telling me to download that batch file and put it in the directory and I have done so and it still is not working. Any thoughts or ideas in what might be causing this?

I also was wondering if your adding U7146 live streaming support for your newer data viewer.

Thanks for your time!

2002 Mustang GT Premium
Cold air Intake
70mm throttlebody
performance plenum and spacer
performance clutch
B&M short throw
SLP catback exhaust
Predator tune on 87
eminit
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm

RE: CMR_Dat problems unsupported operations

Post by eminit »

I am having the same issue. was wondering if u ever figured it out?
dunlap77
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:14 pm

RE: CMR_Dat problems unsupported operations

Post by dunlap77 »

I have the same problem with unsupported operation. No answer from anyone as yet
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: CMR_Dat problems unsupported operations

Post by mikel »

cmr dat is unfortunatley unsupported due to its age, but many people manage to get it to work.

What tool are you using?

have you read through the CMR DAT FAQ in the dataviewer section>?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”