I installed the performance tune ( u7131 ) a couple months ago on my 2006 Mega Cab. So far it has been good,
I do have two issues though. Sometimes the radio works on start up . some times it don't . I have to cycle the key around 10 times to get it to come on.
Also . The interior light only stays on for 5 seconds after you open the door now...Any ideas....
Interior light and radio
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Interior light and radio
thats odd, can't say I have ever heard of such issues...try disconnecting the batteries for a minute to see if that helps...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Interior light and radio
ok...also on a different note....do I need to do these up dated down loads to my U7131 if I bought in new in Aug. I am having the serge problem on fast idle..
And thanks for the fast reply Mike..
And thanks for the fast reply Mike..
scotty
Taylor Race Engineering
Taylor Race Engineering
Re: Interior light and radio
Try removing the Predator and see if the problem continues.scotty82 wrote:I installed the performance tune ( u7131 ) a couple months ago on my 2006 Mega Cab. So far it has been good,
I do have two issues though. Sometimes the radio works on start up . some times it don't . I have to cycle the key around 10 times to get it to come on.
Also . The interior light only stays on for 5 seconds after you open the door now...Any ideas....
03'/305 Dually 4 x 4
Platinum FASS/150,/Level II CP3, 60hp.Inj.
Stage 1 cold air box, BD Intercooler
Smarty SSR,62/65/13ss, CFM+
Goerend Trans. Westach, Fuel/Rail Gauges
2011 Laramie Longhorn All Stock
Platinum FASS/150,/Level II CP3, 60hp.Inj.
Stage 1 cold air box, BD Intercooler
Smarty SSR,62/65/13ss, CFM+
Goerend Trans. Westach, Fuel/Rail Gauges
2011 Laramie Longhorn All Stock
RE: Re: Interior light and radio
Thanks guys...I will give it a shot...
scotty
Taylor Race Engineering
Taylor Race Engineering
-
mickey
RE: Re: Interior light and radio
asfar as your radio and light goes mine does the same thing clean the battery cabels and they will work fine mine does this about 2 time a month 2006 dodge ram 3500 4x4 useing U7131 with V.9RO6
-
mickey
RE: Re: Interior light and radio
asfar as your radio and light goes mine does the same thing clean the battery cabels and they will work fine mine does this about 2 time a month 2006 dodge ram 3500 4x4 useing U7131 with V.9RO6